FAMILY & INHERITANCE PRACTICE
We achieve what is best for our clients by focusing on what the client and their family needs to move on with life by working closely with them to resolve issues in ways that all parties can find reasons and workable solutions they can commit to in the long-term
Family law practice at Swift Solicitor is committed to providing workable solutions to clients and not the multiplication of existing problems.
Whether you are dealing with divorce, legal separation, arrangements or custody for children, sharing of property, domestic violence and emergency injunctions, we are here for you.
You can rely on our supportive, practical advice. Our team of family law solicitors are dedicated to providing the best family and inheritance law services to our clients.
We achieve this by focusing on what the client and their family needs to move on with life by working closely with them to resolve issues in ways that all parties can find reasons and workable solutions they can commit to in the long-term.
Our team of Family law solicitors can assist you with the following list of services and more:
- Marriage celebration and registration
- Birth and death registration
- Child adoption
- Will, inheritance and general probate matters
- Child custody orders
- Special guardianship orders
- Maintenance and child support
- All divorce or marriage dissolution matters, whether contested or mutual
- Spousal support or maintenance both during and after dissolution of marriage
- Mediated resolutions and litigated dissolution of marriage
- Defense against domestic violence and human rights protection
- Injunctions and non-molestation orders
- All family related immigration matters
- General family law matters
- Expert legal opinion on family law matters
Our family and inheritance law team is made of lawyers with expertise in every matter. You are assured of getting the very best when you retain SWIFT Solicitor for your family law needs.
For further enquiries or a free no obligations quote for any of our services, feel very to contact us